An update to cInput has been submitted to the Asset Store and the cInput website. If you bought cInput from the Asset Store then the update should be available within 24 (business) hours. If you bought it from the website then the update is available right now.
- Fixed inability to use SetKey after cInput object was created. (Thanks Rob)
- Fixed using mouse button as input triggering another call to ChangeKey. (Thanks Joseph)
- Fixed flickering Axis name in GUI when changing key.
- Deadzone for axes used as buttons now uses public “deadzone”. (Thanks Lexie)
- Prevented _string2Key Dictionary from being created more than once.