I just released Be Tiny, World! on the Google Play store and while porting it to Android I made a few fixes and changes.
- The most obvious one is that the game now works on some Android devices with touch controls.
- The game now has its own unique icon rather than the default Unity icon.
- Your side turrets now shoot every 5th shot instead of every 6th.
- Fixed the GUI so things shouldn’t be hanging off the edge of the screen… I hope.
- Stats now count worlds and accuracy more sanely.
And if you don’t want to or can’t use the Google Play store, you can also just download and install the standalone APK file.