An update to cInput has been submitted to the Asset Store and the cInput website. If you bought cInput from the Asset Store then the update should be available within a few (business) days. If you bought it from the website then the update is available right now.
- GetAxis returns uniformly smoothed results for both digital and analog inputs.
- GetAxisRaw actually returns raw values (no more clamping values). (Thanks Goblox)
- cInput now binds Xbox triggers to axis 9 or 10 for left or right trigger respectively. (Thanks Lexie)
- Added easier access to Xbox triggers in Keys class.
- Fixed ArrayOutOfBounds exception when setting axis Sensitivity, Gravity, Deadzone. (Thanks dbarbieri and morten_nost)
- cInput now restores the instantiated cInput object if it gets destroyed. (Thanks Sean)
- cInput no longer appears to support 5 gamepads since Unity only supports 4. (Thanks OhiraKyou)
- MonoDevelop should no longer complain about unsupported default parameters. (Thanks Daithi)
- Implemented a “scanningDeadzone” to prevent axes with deadzone issues from breaking input scanning. (Thanks megan_l_fox)